Entagle has raised $4M in funding from various investors like Big Brain Holdings and Launch Code Capital. They’ve launched a testnet and have confirmed to airdrop NGL tokens to testnet participants at TGE.
- Visit the Entangle testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now click on the network and select “Entangle”.
- The Entangle testnet will now be added to your wallet.
- Now scroll down and claim testnet tokens.
- Go to “Liquid Vaults” and stake some tokens.
- Go to “Delegate” and delegate some NGL tokens.
- They’ve confirmed to airdrop NGL tokens to testnet participants based on activity and snapshots.
- So continue interacting with the testnet on a regular basis to improve your allocation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!